People are willing to spend enormous amounts of money on different things. Everyone has their hobbies and passions, and they usually cost a lot of money, and it might not seem to be worth it to others. What are you willing to pay a lot for?
Learn the key phrases!
Let’s check the main ideas!
- What do people like to collect?
Many different things like for example stamps, limited editions of comics, clothes, precious stones, or even animals.
- Is there a holy grail in every category?
Almost, yes. There were many examples of holy grails in the video, like the Gutenberg Bible.
- Are the rarest things in the world usually the most expensive?
Yes, the rarest things are usually the most expensive, even if the item is an old book or a dusty coin.
I think that…
Share your thoughts!
- Are there any things in this video you’d pay a huge amount of money for?
- What are some of your holy grail items? What items of your choice would you pay a lot of money for?
- Do you think spending so much money on material belongings makes sense?
Record your audio reply (you may add some text to it). Include a question for others.
Advise a topic for discussion.