Whenever we think of models we usually think of beautiful women wearing really expensive clothes in photoshoots or runways. Many children have dreamt about becoming a model. Perhaps because they want to look beautiful, be admired by others, travel the world, or earn a lot of money. Models seem to have it all, but is this job really perfect?
Learn the key phrases!
Let’s check the main ideas!
- Is every single photo retouched and photoshopped?
Yes, it is. That’s frequently why professional photos can produce an unrealistic body image.
- Can you just pick a career in modelling?
No, it’s like a lottery. You don’t really get to decide.
- Can models be insecure?
Of course, they have to think about how they look almost every second of the day.
I think that…
Share your thoughts!
- Are there any professions you consider more appealing than others? Why?
- Are there any bad sides for your profession?
- Have you ever thought about becoming a model? Do you think it’s an easy job?
Record your audio reply (you may add some text to it). Include a question for others.
Advise a topic for discussion.