One of the first things we learn about people when we meet them, is whether they are more introverted or extroverted. An introvert can find some extroverts to be overstimulating. What type do you think you are? Sometimes our personal opinion can differ from people’s perception of us.
Learn the key phrases!
Let’s check the main ideas!
- Are introverts social butterflies?
Not usually, as introverts recharge energy when they spend time alone.
- Is there such a thing as a pure introvert/extrovert?
No, there’s no such thing. These terms are too general.
- Do introverts’ and extroverts’ minds work differently?
Yes, they do. Extroverts tend to make quicker decisions, and be more fond of multitasking.
I think that…
Share your thoughts!
- Are you more of an introvert or an extrovert? Why do you think so?
- Do you possess the qualities equally? You might be an ambivert!
- Try to think of your closest friends, are most of them introverts or extroverts?
Record your audio reply (you may add some text to it). Include a question for others.
Advise a topic for discussion.