What is minimalism? Some think we own too many unnecessary objects, and that we very often forget to declutter our houses and apartments. In my opinion, living a minimalistic lifestyle nowadays is a huge challenge. We sometimes get emotionally attached to things, making it so much harder to get rid of them.
Learn the key phrases!
Let’s check the main ideas!
- What is minimalism guilt?
It is a feeling of guilt over having too many things
- Why isn’t it worth becoming a minimalist quickly?
Adopting a minimalist lifestyle should be slow and consistent if you want steady results. Otherwise, you’re likely to drop it
- Should everyone lead a minimalistic lifestyle?
No! Some might benefit by adopting certain tenets of minimalism, such as living more mindfully. Although many people may like the idea of minimalism, they might not want to live according to it. It’s not a good idea to force them
I think that…
Share your thoughts!
- What does intentional living mean for you?
- Have you ever tried to declutter your life?
- What consequences might there be if all of us were to adopt a minimalist lifestyle? Is it even possible? Why?
Record your audio reply (you may add some text to it). Include a question for others.
Advise a topic for discussion.