Maintaining a good work-life balance is one of the most important things in life. We all need to learn that we should work to live, not live to work. Is maintaining that balance really that hard? Turns out it’s really not. We just need to start planning everything a bit earlier.
Learn the key phrases!
Let’s check the main ideas!
- What is the main issue about career choices that he points out at the beginning?
He points out that certain careers are fundamentally incompatible with being engaged with a family life.
- What is his opinion about commercial companies?
They are designed to get as much out of you as they can get away with.
- How can we change the quality of our lives?
We can change it with small investments in the right areas.
I think that…
Share your thoughts!
- Do you consider Nigel Marsh’s ideas effective?
- Would you like to put them into practice?
- What would your ideal day look like?
Record your audio reply (you may add some text to it). Include a question for others.
Advise a topic for discussion.