Maintaining a good work-life balance is one of the most important things in life. We all need to learn that we should work to live, not live to work. Is maintaining that balance really that hard? Quite possibly not. We just need to start planning everything a bit earlier.
Learn the key phrases!
Let’s check the main ideas!
- What is the main issue about career choices that he points out at the beginning?
He points out that certain careers are fundamentally incompatible with family life.
- What is his opinion about commercial companies?
They are designed to get as much out of you as they can get away with.
- How can we change the quality of our lives?
We can change it with small investments in the right areas.
I think that…
Share your thoughts!
- Do you consider Nigel Marsh’s ideas effective?
- Would you like to put them into practice?
- What would your ideal day look like?
Drill the key phrases
Make your own sentences with key phrases and record your voice while reading the sentences.
Practise writing and speaking
Write down your answer to the topic questions and record your voice while reading your answer.
Use the template for your full response if you want a native speaker to check it.
Follow the 1/1 rule: 1 full response per topic and 1 full response per day. You may chat with other users without restrictions.
Sentences with key phrases
Thoughts on the topic questions