Why do we care so much about things? Worrying causes stress, and as we all know, stress isn’t a good thing at all, and can even be detrimental to our health. Our stress can also affect other people around us, and make them feel anxious.
Learn the key phrases!
Let’s check the main ideas!
- Is staying calm about keeping your emotions inside and torturing yourself?
No, it’s about picking your battles and carefully choosing your words.
- Why should we figure out what the appropriate response to a given situation is?
We should do it to avoid making a habit out of destructive behaviours and thought patterns.
- Do people always show their emotions?
No, sometimes people are freaking out inside, but they’re still smiling and they look completely fine.
I think that…
Share your thoughts!
- How do you act when you’re worried?
- Do you think it’s easy to always stay calm?
- Can calm people sometimes give the impression of being ignorant?
Record your audio reply (you may add some text to it). Include a question for others.
Advise a topic for discussion.