Why do we care so much about things? Worrying causes stress, and as we all know, stress isn’t a good thing at all, and can even be detrimental to our health. Our stress can also affect other people around us, and make them feel anxious.
- Is staying calm about keeping your emotions inside and torturing yourself?
No, it’s about picking your battles and carefully choosing your words.
- Why should we figure out what the appropriate response to a given situation is?
We should do it to avoid making a habit out of destructive behaviours and thought patterns.
- Do people always show their emotions?
No, sometimes people are freaking out inside, but they’re still smiling and they look completely fine.
- How do you act when you’re worried?
- Do you think it’s easy to always stay calm?
- Can calm people sometimes give the impression of being ignorant?
Drill the key phrases
Make your own sentences with key phrases and record your voice while reading the sentences.
Practise writing and speaking
Write down your answer to the topic questions and record your voice while reading your answer.
Use the template for your full response if you want a native speaker to check it.
Follow the 1/1 rule: 1 full response per topic and 1 full response per day. You may chat with other users without restrictions.
Sentences with key phrases
Thoughts on the topic questions